Jan 2, 2014

Christmas DAY

Ridge woke up and waited for us to come to him then asked Daniel if Santa came during the night, he said well go look for yourself..  He was so excited when he realized he had come but I think next year we need to leave out a plate of cookies so Ridge can see a little more prof that Santa was really there..
Ridge lined up all the gifts and opened them one at a time and showed off each one, he was excited and grateful.  With only one kid it went pretty fast but then we had lots of play time.  Ridge and Daniel played Lego's while I made a breakfast casserole and Cinnamon rolls.  Then Daniel worked out side and I worked inside and we got lots of chores done and everything nice and clean, then more play time.. It was a nice day and we weren't even sad when it was over because we new we had more parties to come..
I have been bad at taking pictures so I just have a bunch of randoms and no real cute ones, next year..



No comments: